Friday, March 18, 2022

So far, so good

The Red Sox are 2-0 after two games. I'm kinda hoping that is an indication of how their season will go.

Yesterday, they beat the twins 14-1 and today they beat the Blue Jays 7-6.

Yes, I realize it's spring training.

Yes, I realize that a lot of the guys I'm watching play won't be playing in the regular season.

I don't care. It's baseball and since my advanced years prevent me from playing it, I get great pleasure out of watching it being played.


In the other sportings, the Capitals are breathing down the Bruins neck. They are now only one point behind the Bruins in the wildcard.

If the Bruins lose tonight and the Capitals win, the Capitals will be one point ahead of the Bruins in the wildcard.

Basically, the Bruins need to win tonight. They are playing the Jets tonight at 8:00 which means I probably won't know who won until tomorrow morning.


I'm going to go make some dinner and feed everyone, including the fur-bearing critters.

While I do that, you should take a look at these:

No comments: