Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Busy day today

I started my day with breakfast with an old friend. Well, she's not old, she's a friend that I've known for a long time.

So just to be clear, I'm old, she's not.

After breakfast I came home, got out the heating pad for my poor busted-up back and settled in to work.

For the record, the heating pad did not help. My back stills feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat.


The Bruins won last night, moving them within two points of overtaking the Maple Leafs in the Atlantic Division. They are still three points ahead of the Capitals in the wild card.

In other words, with twenty two games left in the season, they are positioned to grab a playoff slot come May

Tonight they are in Minnesota to take on the Wild at 7:30. That means I'll probably be able to watch more than one period.


While I watch hockey and nurse my aging back, you can click on these:

No comments: