Sunday, March 6, 2022

I found a new show to watch

So apparently Amazon has made a series out of Lee Child novels, Reacher, and I discovered it this afternoon.

It's actually a pretty good representation of the novels, not like that crappy movie Tom Cruise made.

If you have Amazon Prime, I recommend it.


The Bruins played an interesting game last night.

The Bruins had a 4-3 lead in the third period but with less than 4 seconds left in the game, the Blue Jackets tied it up 4-4, sending the game into overtime. Neither team scored during the OT period, sending the game into a shootout.

The Bruins third shooter, Pasternak, managed to slip a puck past the goalie, winning the game and giving the Bruins a win. This win keeps their three point lead over the Capitals in the wild card.

I would like to point out that the NHL lied to me when they said the game would start at 7:00. They didn't get around to dropping the puck until after 7:45 which means I was up until past my bedtime last night.


Regarding the MLB lockout, there was once again no movement on either side.

I saw a posting today that read:
    The commissioner of baseball, Rob Manfred, has punished MLB fans far more than he ever punished the World Series stealing Houston Astros!
We won't be watching baseball at any time in the near future


Here are some links for you to enjoy:

No comments: