Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Flying, Grocery Shopping, Job Hunting

That was my day today.

It started at 8:30 when I suddenly decided that today would be a good day to practice my cross wind landings. I called and was able to reserve a plane for 10:00.

I had enough time to get in five landings in a wind out of 280° at 13 knots that was occasionally gusting to 23 knots. The plane bounced around bit on the final approach but it really wasn't too bad. I managed to put it down smooth as glass for all five landings.

Here's the radar plot of my pattern work. I realize it's not much but it shows consistency in a constantly changing wind and I'm kind of proud of it.

After that it was grocery shopping and then job hunting, neither one of which is very exciting.


You can click on these few links if want:

No comments: