Sunday, January 22, 2017

I've turned off the news

Normally, I watch the news from 6:00 until 9:00 every morning. I start with the local network news which turns into national news and then back to local news.

Ever since the election, the news has turned into a series of stories about people being offended or frightened. My favorite clip is the guy protesting with a sign that said, "I'm too upset to write something here." or the guy who said, "I have a young daughter and I don't know what to say to her about Trump."

Let me be the first to point out that if you don't know what to say to your children about the recent election, you probably shouldn't be allowed to have children. It's called parenting and if you don't know how to do it, stop making babies.

Also, if you go to a protest with a sign that doesn't say anything, you aren't really protesting, you're just hanging around with a bunch of people. We used to call that loitering. It meant you had nothing to do and were a bum.

So anyways, I decided that I can't stand watching all of these easily offended morons walking around telling anyone with a camera about whatever it is that is upsetting their delicate mental state. I turned off the news and I probably won't be turning it back on for a while.


The Falcons will be going to the SuperB owl because I'm not entirely sure the Packers realized they had a game today. The Falcons handed the Packers their collective ass 44-21.

The Patriots are listed -6 on the Steelers and they will cover the spread. There was also something about "under". I have no idea what any of that means because I don't really know how to gamble. I found it on a Vegas website called OddsShark.

Hopefully it means the Patriots are favored to win the AFC championship and move on to the SuperB owl.


While I watch football and trade text messages with my cousin out in Pittsburgh, you can visit these links:

No comments: