Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Iowa is covered in ice

My daughter had yesterday off from school so she did not have to drive on the ice covered roads. For that I am grateful because I'm her dad and it's my job to worry about her

I guess they got quite the coating ice where she is and when she took her little angel out for her morning constitutional, they both fell on their ass.

She says that this morning the roads were okay but the parking lots and sidewalks kinda sucked.


From what I can tell, I won't be flying for a few weeks. The weather forecast is filled with words like "freezing rain" and "wintery mix" and "snow".

None of those things are conducive to flight. Particularly the freezing rain thing. Ice on the wings makes for terrible aerodynamics.


Here are a few links:

No comments: