Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The RMV kinda sucks

Seems that the Massachusetts RMV has been sending excise tax bills, along with the title to her car, to my daughter up in Vermont. Problem is, my daughter hasn't lived in Vermont since she graduated from college in 2014. Also, she never had any dealings with the Massachusetts registry while she was in school up there so we have no idea how they ended up with that address.

My wife spent hours, and I do mean hours, on hold with the registry trying her damndest to straighten this out and get the title to my daughters car sent here to us.

After all that time on hold, she was informed that someone would contact her tomorrow at 2:15.

Trust me, she was pissed and it probably didn't help when I said, "Yea, right. I'll believe that when it happens."

Hopefully they actually call tomorrow and we can get the title sent to us.


Here are todays links:

No comments: