Monday, January 23, 2017

I wish I had something for you

Since I stopped paying attention to the All-Donald-Trump and the Whiners-About-Donald-Trump news, I don't have a lot of news for you. What I do have is an observation about the local news stations:
    What happened to the sports guy?
Is it just my imagination or is there no longer anyone covering sports anymore? It seems like all the local news covers is news and then weather. There is no longer a segment devoted to sports.

Why?


So the Patriots managed to kick the crap out of the Steelers last night and my cousins are not happy.

This is what Paddy had to say during the game last night (Her texts are in grey, mine are in blue):

It's on to the SuperB owl for the Patriots and I really hope they win. That would break not only the NFL records for SuperB owl appearances, it would probably piss off Roger Goodell, Jim Irsay, Jerry Jones and Ron Wolf.

I'd like to see all those guys pissed off. I'm also betting the Robert Kraft, who might have been more than a little intoxicated after last nights AFC win. would like to see those guys pissed off.


You should visit these links:

No comments: