Sunday, January 15, 2017

I tried but failed

As much as I wanted to watch the entire game last night, it wasn't going to happen. I made it to halftime and fell asleep with the score 13-17 in favor of the Patriots.

I fell asleep knowing that the Patriots usually have a more successful second half and since they were leading at the half, they would stomp the third and fourth quarters.

I was right.

And now, once again, the Patriots are playing in the AFC championship with an eye towards playing in yet another SuperB owl.

I predict that the Steelers will win tonight because if I don't predict that, my aunt Ann, my cousin Barbara and my cousin Paddy will never forgive me. Besides, I'm not entirely sure the Chiefs got it in them to take the Steelers.

As for the Packers and the Cowboys, I'm hoping the Packers will be playing the Falcons for the NFC championship because I don't like Jerry Jones. He's a pompous ass who calls his team "Americas Team".

That's bullshit.

If there is any team that should hold the title Americas Team it would be the New York Giants, the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Green Bay Packers. I'm betting those three teams have more fans outside of their arena than any other team in the NFL


I'm going to watch as much football as I can before falling asleep in my recliner.

While I do that, you can visit these links:

No comments: