Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Yay! We didn't lose power!

Listening to the steady drumbeat of the sleet on my windows last night, I was pretty sure that at some point we were gonna lose power. Let's face it, that's what happens to us poor folk out here in the sticks, we lose power.

Fortunately, there was no buildup of ice on the trees or power lines so our electrons kept flowing. This meant my access to the internets remained intact I was able to spend time webernateing today.


Since I'm boycotting the news lately, I don't really know what's going on. I'm guessing that all the terrified folks are still wailing, gnashing and protesting over the election and all the Trumpites are pointing and laughing at the protesters.

Maybe I'll flip on the BBC to see what's going on in the rest of the world.


You can visit these if you like:

No comments: