Monday, March 13, 2017

I think the bathroom is finally done.

I'm pretty sure I have finally completed the bathroom project. I thought it was done until my daughter told her mother that she didn't like the towel hook. She said the towel kept slipping off it. My wife suggested that we replace it with a towel ring.

That meant removing the hook, patching the wall and putting the ring up. Once the plaster dried, I skin-coated the spot, smoothed at and this afternoon I painted it.

This finishes the bathroom project until something else needs to be replaced.


When we went shopping the other day, I picked up some sliced corned beef and meant to get some thousand island dressing but I forgot. Today, when I ran over to Home Depot to return a towel rack we decided not to use, I figured I would run to the grocery store really quick to get my thousand island dressing.

That was a mistake.

When snow is predicted, everybody and their brother goes to the grocery store to get stock up on stuff like it was the 1800's and they're gonna be stranded for months like the Donner party.

It took me about a half hour but I got my thousand island, dammit.


You can click on these links while I make sure The Beast is ready to go:

No comments: