Monday, March 20, 2017

They found Tom Brady's jersey

I guess some Mexican with press credentials took the jersey and brought it back to Mexico with him.

I'm thinking this is probably going to result in President Trump wanting to speed up the construction of his wall.


I managed to get some flying time in today. Pat, my official flight photographer, went with me for a little sight seeing. We tried to find the tornado scar out in Conway but no luck.

I did two full-stop landings at the start of the flight and the first one was less than spectacular. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking Pat might have had a small heart attack when the plane suddenly stalled and slammed onto the runway.

After that, we all decided (the other planes in the pattern) that maybe the wind favored the other runway and we switched over to that one.

The second landing was better but still a little rough. No matter which way we landed, we were in a cross-wind and that made for some interesting landing configurations.

After that is was a quick jaunt over the Quabbin and then our search for the tornado scar in Conway.

We made our way back to the airport at the same time as another aircraft so I opted to do a quick 360 over the city of Northampton to give him some room. Our third and final landing was a lot better than the first two. I managed to find the center line of the runway and touched down with only a little thump.

It was a little bumpy today but not terrible and the sky was crystal clear. All-in-all, not a bad to spend in the air.

Pat sent me the pictures and videos he took today. If I decide I want to be embarrassed by my crappy landing, I'll post them for your viewing pleasure.


Here are some links that you should consider looking at:

No comments: