Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Back-breakingly heavy snow

The Small Emergency Backup Dog loves the snow. The Large Main Dog however, thinks the snow sucks and hates going out in it. I think he is a southern dog. When it snows like this, I have to clear some space in the backyard for his latrine.

Fortunately I did a good thorough cleaning yesterday afternoon so I wasn't throwing dog crap all over the place with my snowblower. Which, when you think about it, is both a gross and a convenient way to clean the dogs latrine.

I'll close off this section by saying the same thing I always say when we get a lot of heavy snow:
    Thanks goodness I have a giant snowblower.
For those of you that had to shovel this crap, you have my sympathies.


While I take two ibuprofen and try to get my back to stop throbbing, you can click on these links:

No comments: