Sunday, March 19, 2017

Trying to catch up on my sleep

I made it until 9:00 last night which is later than my wife did. I don't suspect that I'll make it much past 9:00 tonight either. Between the time change and getting my daughter to the airport so early, my hours of sleep seem to have shifted 9:00pm to 3:30am.

I need to change that and get myself on a reasonable schedule.


The Red Sox managed to lose today and I wasn't able to spot Walt. He was there and we chatted a bit about the players but there were no camera shots of his seat today.

Pomeranz was the starting pitcher and he didn't pitch very well. He left the game after two innings with some tightness of some kind.

I'm thinking the term "tightness" is just an excuse used by John Farrell when one of his players isn't doing very well. Terry Francona used to use the excuse, "his hammie is barking at him" when someone wasn't doing well.

Hopefully Pomeranz isn't busted and he can pitch this season but we all have to remember that Pomeranz is the guy that San Diego was less than forthcoming about when they traded him to Boston.


Here are a few links for you to enjoy:

No comments: