Saturday, March 25, 2017

You may not know this but I suck at working with plaster

Prior to today, I only had two problems working with plaster:
  1. I never know when to stop working it with the putty knife.
  2. I always put more on than I need and then spend more time than I need to trying to sand it down to a reasonable level.

Today I found that I have a third problem working with plaster:
  1. I hold the ceiling sprayer way too close to the ceiling.

As you can see in that picture, I got a little too aggressive with the spray. I'm hoping that after it dries and I roll it with a paint roller, it'll "calm down" a bit and blend in better than it does now..

If it doesn't, I can always take a scraper to it and start over again.


Today was a split squad day for the Red Sox with half the team staying home and playing the Phillies and the other half heading 40 miles up the gulf coast to play the Rays.

They managed to beat the Rays but tied the Phillies.

And Remy was in the booth so I guess he's feeling pretty good after his treatment.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: