Thursday, March 9, 2017

You are hereby summoned to appear as a trial juror....

My first response when I got that notice yesterday was, "These aren't the droids you are looking for." but I doubt that'll help.

I hate jury duty.

Oh well, maybe I'll get put on a nice murder trial or something.


The bathroom is almost done. I finally got the toilet to stop running and tomorrow I'll put up the towel racks and the toilet paper holder. After that, it's just a matter of vacuuming and putting all the "stuff" back on the shelves and counter.

It is my understanding that my next project will involve the removal of some wallpaper in various locations throughout our abode.

That's always fun...


Here are some links that you can click on if you would like:

This has been your Florida news.

We now bring you news from other parts of the world.

No comments: