Thursday, March 23, 2017

The next project has been redefined

After much consideration, my wife has decided that instead of stripping all the wallpaper off the hallways and painting them, she would rather strip all the wallpaper off our bedroom and repaint it. The master bath does not have any wallpaper but we'll repaint it and put up new fixtures.

I find this to be a good thing because doing the bedroom/master bath is going to be a lot simpler than doing the hallways. The hallways consists not only of the first floor and the second floor but also the stairwell between them.

There is no simple way for me to get a ladder on the stairs to reach the ceiling. I wasn't looking forward to doing that.


I lied yesterday when I said there was no baseball. Turns out the MLB World Classic final was held at 9:00 last night so I watched some of that.

The US played Puerto Rico which is something I don't get. That's like saying the US played Virginia in the world championships. Isn't Puerto Rico part of the United States?

Basically, the US played itself.

And for the record, the US won.


Things are moving along pretty well with John and his pending acquisition of The Tap Room Grill. Hopefully at some point in mid-April, all the licenses and permits will be transferred over to him and he will become the sole proprietor.

You should all feel free to go dine and imbibe there. If you see John, tell him I said hi. If you see me, stop and say hi.


These links might contain some interesting information.

Or not.

You can click on them and decide for yourself:

No comments: