Thursday, March 16, 2017

Do Not Disturb

For the last couple of days I've noticed a tiny little crescent moon at the top of my cell phone screen. Since I'm not really a iPhone aficionado, I didn't know what it was so I chose to ignore it.

Today I decided to find out what it was and thanks to Google, I quickly discovered that my phone has been in "Do Not Disturb" mood for the last few days.

If any of you have been trying to call or text me, sorry about that. I wasn't ignoring you, I just never got the message.


Last night I decided to go meet John for a few adult beverages.

If you've never been to  The Tap Room Grill, you should go. They serve some pretty outstanding meals and the folks that work the restaurant & bar are good people. Also, they have live entertainment on the weekends so you should "Like" their Facebook page to find out what's happening and when it's happening.

And since my friend John is going to own it pretty soon, you should patronize it.


You can click on these:

No comments: