Friday, March 10, 2017

NESN is carrying the game

The Red Sox are on NESN at 6:00.

Just thought I'd let you know that.


The bathroom is almost done. It was done until my wife asked me if I could put some white caulking along the backsplash for the sink and when I removed the tape, all the paint that was on the old caulking peeled like a sunburned Irishman in July.

That meant scraping all the old caulking off, including some spots where I had to go into the wallboard. Than patching the holes with plaster and waiting for that to dry. Then I had to sand it and caulk it.

Now I'm waiting for the caulking to dry so I can tape a line and paint the wall. I'll remove the tape at the same time I'm painting so the paint won't dry even a little bit. That should prevent any peeling.

Fortunately, the deadline of my daughters arrival is tomorrow in the early afternoon. That means I can wait until tomorrow morning, giving the caulking a fair amount of time to harden before I tape it and paint.

Once the paint dries, I can declare the project complete.


While I watch some baseball, you can click on these links:

No comments: