Sunday, March 5, 2017

The painting can begin

The plaster has been sanded and the caulking is in place. That means tomorrow The Dog and I can paint.

So far, he's been quite helpful by sprawling full out on the bathroom floor, making it impossible for me to move around without stepping over him.

He also seems to think the caulking smells wonderful because he keeps sniffing it like it was another dogs butt.

If he manages to keep his tail to himself tomorrow, I might actually finish this project ahead of schedule and under budget.


I managed to watch the Red Sox beat the Braves today. My buddy Walt was once again in the stands and he sent me a message about sitting behind a sign that read "Dex Dex Dex". He claimed he was behind the first "Dex".

Not only did I not see him, I never saw the alleged sign.

I'm beginning to think Walt is messing with me.

You know how those retired state guys can be...


You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: