Sunday, March 12, 2017

They lost today

The Phillies beat the Red Sox 5-6 today but it was a pretty good game. I didn't get to see all of it because there were errands to run and things to do but I did manage to watch the first 5 innings.

I gotta tell you that I'm pretty sure Sandoval got the message. He is hustling, he is playing hard and he is hitting the ball. If I were a betting man, I'd wager that he just might win back third base and once again be a regular player.

As for Alan Craig, he's trying but just not succeeding. His hitting seems to be haphazard and without that, he's just another first baseman on a team with two or three guys who can play first.

Opening day is just about 20 days away so there is still time for decisions and announcements to be made.

I think the last week of March is going to be kind of interesting.


We did some grocery shopping today and the primary item was seafood. The closest thing my daughter gets to seafood out in Iowa is maybe some frozen shrimp. With that in mind, we picked up some lobster and steamers that I'll prepare for tonight's dinning experience.

She likes her seafood.


Here are a few links you might enjoy:

No comments: