Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Not much to say today

There was a terrorist attack n London today but there isn't a lot of information about it. It appears that someone ran a car into a crowd of people and then into the fence at Parliment. he got out, stabbed a police officer to death and was then shot & killed by the police.

Maybe there will be more news tomorrow.

⧫

All of the old guns I recently acquired are no longer in my gun safe. The Wilbraham Police Dept. was glad to take them along with a bunch of old ammunition.

This officially ends my involvement in the whole "We don't know what to do with these guns!" thing that has been going on with our family.

⧫

There is no baseball tonight so I guess I'll be watching bad television.

While I do that, here is a link or two:

No comments: