Friday, June 26, 2020

More painting

Despite the fact I do not like painting, I end up doing it. Today was a refresher coat on the walls of our master bath and a coat of urethane on some woodwork that is suffering the ravages of being located in a small humid bathroom.

Next week I'll be painting the other second floor bathroom but this won't be a refresher coat. This will be a complete color change. That means taping all the edges and doing the full trim work.

I might have to get more masking tape.


Notice:

I'm trying to get ahold of Willie to confirm his retirement. Pat supplied me with an ancient email address (it's an msn.com address fer cripes sake) so I sent a message to it.

If I hear back from him, I will alert the media.


I'm going to watch a one year old hockey game and a two year old baseball game. While I do that, you can click on these:

No comments: