Saturday, June 13, 2020

Porch is ready for use

I spent a few hours pressure washing and then scrapping the south side of my garage today. Because it is a due south wall that gets constant sunlight, I have to scrape and repaint it every few years and today was the day.

While I was doing that, my wife cleaned all the porch furniture and the porch itself. So now we have our nice little summer retreat ready to go.

Perhaps we'll take our evening repast out there.

So anyways, tomorrow I will paint the entire garage wall because, well, it kinda looks like shit with all the splotches on it. Once that is done, I won't have to worry about it until 2023 or 24. By then I'll be extra old and probably won't have any desire to climb a ladder.

Maybe I'll just sell the place and get us a nice little condo somewhere.


Tonights baseball game is from 2004 while the hockey game is from 2019.

I'll watch both of those.

You can see if there is anything here that you like:

No comments: