Saturday, June 6, 2020

Pressure washing is ongoing

I started working on our front porch today. Turns out I need to use the 0° nozzle to get the paint off and even then, it isn't taking all of it of.

I'm half way done and I suspect that when I finish it up tomorrow, I'm going to need that paint stripper I talked about. Even than I'm not sure it will take it off.

I started from the green door and worked my way towards the camera. There is still a lot of paint left but I will tell you that after things had dried, I swept up about two pounds of paint chips so I did take a lot off.

As I said to my wife, "Worst case scenario is I have to repaint it." My daughter suggested I paint it cement color.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.


No baseball tonight but there is hockey from 1994. That means I'll be watching Cam Neely & Ray Bourque and after that, I'll probably watch an episode or two of Bearing Sea Gold.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: