Monday, June 22, 2020

No lawn mowing for me

Yesterday, I stepped outside to mow my lawn and said, "Nah. I'll do it tomorrow."

Today, I stepped outside to mow my lawn and said, "Nah, I'll do it tomorrow."

Screw that, it's freakin' hot out there. My lawn will get mowed at some point in the near future but not today and probably not tomorrow.


The other day my town held an election. One post was "Water Commissioner" and no one was running. So I decided to write myself in.

I didn't win but that doesn't matter. What matters is that as I was leaving, I came across this:

Leave it to the "authorities" in my town to create a giant sign that forbids a certain thing only to have them go ahead and do the thing anyways.


Tonight's baseball game is from October 5th, 2018. It is game one of the ALDS between the Yankees and the Red Sox.

Before that, the Bruins will take on the Rangers in a game from 2009.

While I get my hockey and baseball fix, you can get a load of these:

No comments: