Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I went to work today

I needed to update some software on my work laptop and the only way to do it is to use the on-ground process. That means going into the office and working while my machine calls out to the update service and gets the latest software.

It turns out our department admin has been going in almost every day. She has been working out of her office because, as she said, "It's nice and quiet. No one bothers me. It's also an excuse to get out of my house."

I told her that I might start working on-campus one day a week because, hey, we're all going a little stir-crazy and having some place to go sounds like a good idea.


Tonight is game three of the 2018 ALDS. They aren't showing game two because the Red Sox lost that game. Apparently they are only showing the games that the Red Sox won.

I'm okay with that.

Here are some links for you:

No comments: