Friday, June 5, 2020

Not much to prattle on about today

I was a bit wordy yesterday so I'll keep it short today.


My pressure washer arrived and for the first time in a long time, my patio looks like cement instead of a slab of algae. That thing did an awesome job.

And John was correct. - it does cut wood.

We put the 0° nozzle on and my daughter cut a hole in a piece of cedar shake and then a piece of ¼ inch plywood. She started to bore a hole into a ½ inch piece of pine but once it started into the wood, it back sprayed like a spoon in a sink and she got covered. She figured that was enough.

Tomorrow I will attempt to remove the old paint from my front porch slab. I suspect that will require some paint stripper but I need to get something that will not kill the plants. I'm leaning towards Ready-Strip simply because it claims to be environmentally safe.

I really don't want to kill my wife's garden.


Once again, I'll be watching some old-time hockey (from 1994) and then game 4 of the 2007 world series.

Here are some links:

No comments: