Thursday, June 18, 2020

A bit sticky today

Not so bad that I turned the AC on but bad enough that I might be turning it on tonight for sleeping purposes.

One of the problems we have with AC in this house is that it gives my wife headaches. And since I've gotten old, I find that I'm not as bothered by temps in the 80s or humidity. Rather than make my wife suffer, I find that if I just turn on a fan, the breeze keeps me comfortable.

Tonight, however, is a different story. I cannot sleep in humid conditions so I'll probably fire up the AC.


Tonight's baseball game is from 2007 so it's only 13 years old. The hockey game, however, is from 1989, which was 31 years ago.

While I enjoy watching a reasonably new baseball game and a hockey game filmed in lo-def 4:3 format, you can click on these:

No comments: