Sunday, June 7, 2020

Pressure washing is done

The porch slab looks better but it has splotches of paint all over it.

I talked to one of my neighbors and he told me, "Give it up. I spent 5 hours on my hands and knees with a diamond wheel and I couldn't get it all off. Just paint it."

I'm not giving up just yet but I'm also researching coatings to see if there is anything worth using besides paint. I'd almost wonder if there is some kind of epoxy that would be worth  pouring on.

He told me that if I find something, let him know because he painted his three or four years ago and it's peeling already.


After spending several hours blasting the slab, I decided I needed to mow my lawn.

And now I'm watching, as my daughter put it, ancient baseball. I'm watching a game between the Red Sox and the Twins from 1967.

So while I enjoy watching Carl Yastrzemski hitting baseballs and playing left field, you can enjoy these two links:

No comments: