Saturday, January 9, 2021

I made a mistake today

At some point this afternoon, I decided to check out my old facebook account. I quickly discovered why I no longer use any social media, especially facebook.

I'm not going to name names but man, some of you people need to take a deep breath and relax before you have an aneurysm blow up in your brain.

I won't be going back there again...


Twitter has permenantly banned Trump from their platform.

Anyone think Trump will eventually figure out how to circumvent the ban?


The NFL playoffs have begun with the wildcard games kicking off today.

So far this afternoon, the Bills have beat the Colts 24-27. It was actually a pretty good game to watch.

As I type this, the Rams and the Sehawks just started their game and the Buccaneers will play the unamed football team from Washington DC at 8:00 tonight.

Tomorrow will be just as interesting, particularly at 8:00 when the Steelers play the Browns. Since the game starts at 8:00, it'll be a struggle for me to watch a lot of it. I'll put up a good fight and, who knows, maybe I'll make it the the third quarter.


While I watch football, you can click on these:

No comments: