Sunday, January 10, 2021

Quiet day today

I watched the Ravens beat the Titans this afternoon and then watched a bunch of How It's Made.

Sometimes you just need a quiet day.


One of the things I noticed yesterday when I made the mistake of venturing on to facebook was that a lot of people think that twitter is violating Trump's freedom of speech. Those people are idiots.

The first amendment reads:
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
I was going to add a whole bunch of other words about twitter, or any other company, not being congress. I was also going to say that one of the many important words in that amendment is "peaceably".

But it's late and I'm tired so I'll just leave it alone.


Rumor has it that the Red Sox are shopping Andrew Benintendi. They are looking for pitching and an outfielder.

I'm not sure I disagree with this. Benintendi is good and he has a future but it's probably not with Boston. He seems to be one of those guys who is uncomfortable with Boston and will thrive with some other team.

I guess we'll just wait to see what happens over the next month.


The Browns are in Pittsburgh to pay the Steelers and I am planning on watching at least half of the game.

While I do that, you casn do these:

No comments: