Wednesday, January 6, 2021

No, I did not watch the attempted coup d'étate.

And if you don't think it was an attempt to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States, think again.

The man is telling bald-faced lies and people believe him. For the record, most of the people that believe him tend to be heavily-armed.

I'm waiting for the shooting to start. And when it does, I hope someone has the balls to charge Trump in court with inciting a riot.


On the upside, the stock market is doing great! At 3:30 this afternoon, when I took a gander at it, the DJIA is up 1½ percent. That's a lot of percents for one day.

Can someone explain to me why the stock market is reacting the way it is? The Federal government is in a shambles and we are about to be in a position where all three branches are controlled by the democrats. Seems to me the market would be plummeting like a stone over that news.

So much for me understanding America's economic situation...


Well, I hope we don't end up in a civil war in the next few days. If we do, I'm gonna need a lot more ammo.

While I wait for news about the stability of our government, you can click on these:

No comments: