Thursday, January 14, 2021

The good old days

Remember the good old days? You know, last year when we all said, "2020 sucks. I can't wait for it to be over!"

Good times... Good times...

So far, 2021 is a bigger shitshow than 2020.


I got to thinking about how Trump will eventually get around to addressing the issue of being impeached twice and this is what I came up with:
    You know, they impeached me twice now. No other administration has ever been impeached as many times as my administration has. Everyone agrees, my impeachment is the best impeachment. Huge. I've seen impeachments before but never like my impeachment. No one will ever have as big an impeachment as I have. My friend Kim Jong Un, or as I like to call him, 'KJ', called me to congratulate me on my impeachment. He said he's never seen an impeachment like mine. Best impeachment ever. Huge"
I can't wait for that speech. It'll be huge.



My brother got his covid vaccination the other day. So far, he hasn't grown a third eye and no body parts have fallen off.

Just to assure me that everything is okay with him, he sent me this selfie he took on his way home:

It's good to know that everything is fine.

Just fine...


The Bruins face off against the New Jersey Devils in their season opener at 7:00 tonight and I will be watching them. I'm hoping to make it through at least 2 periods.

Here are a few links that may entertain you:

No comments: