Friday, January 1, 2021

I'm probably gonna jinx it...

...but the way I figure it, 2021 can't possibly be any worse 2020.

I hope you all have a better year than last year.

I'll be back later with some links and stuff.

And I'm back...



I was going to say, "And I jinxed it!" but I discovered that the bad thing I found out about today actually happened yesterday, not today. That means 2021 is still suck-free.



The bad thing I'm referring to is that Zdeno Chara, the captain of the Boston Bruins, signed a one year contract with the Washington Capitals. Losing Chara and Krug (he left back in October) and I can't help but wonder if the Bruins aren't going down the same path as the Patriots - a once great team that is going to look pretty shabby for a while.

Then again, I am not a sports expert. Maybe the Bruins, the Patriots and the Red Sox will all have great seasons this year...

Yea, right. And maybe I'll find a winning Megabucks ticket on the ground.

Only time will tell and in the long run, it doesn't really matter. They are, after all, just a bunch of grown men playing games.



I've spent my day watching The Twilight Zone marathon and eating snack foods. It's what I do every New Years day.

In my opinion, it's the best way to start the year.


You may find some of these links an interesting way to start the year:

No comments: