Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Yes, there is hockey tonight

The Penguins are in Boston to take on the Bruins this evening.

I have to be nice and not say anything bad about the Penguins because my cousin's daughter, Melissa, works for them. At least, she used to work for them. I think she decided to become a full-time mom when her daughter was born so maybe she doesn't work for them anymore. Still, she loves her Penguins and I like her so I won't say anything bad about the Penguins. I'll just say, "Go Bruins" and leave it at that.

The Penguins have one player that I wish was a Bruin. Sidney Crosby. That guy plays hockey better than anyone I've seen since Bobby Orr.

This is going to be a tough game for the Bruins but it should be a good game to watch.


I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about school closings. Basically the story was about if schools should close tomorrow even though they were remote. They did some "man on the street" crap and made some phone calls to school superintendents.

All I could think of was, "There is one freaking inch of snow on the ground and you are asking if they should close the schools tomorrow?"

Let me answer that question for you:
    "NO."
Any other questions?


Well, I'm gonna watch some hockey.

You might find these interesting:

No comments: