Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The new shop lights are here and...

...I think I might have overdone the lumens and the kelvins a bit.

Those things are bright.

Very, very bright.

It's entirely up to her but I suspect that my daughter will only want one of them installed over her work space. If that's the case, the other one will get installed over my table saw.

A manly woodworking man such as myself needs to light up his work area with only the finest in lumevins.


In other news, Trump has been impeached by congress.

Again.

And this time, it looks like there are enough senators to uphold and convict.

Unfortunately, the articles of impeachment don't actually contain a criminal charge. They are basically, "He is a bad guy who lied and said bad things. This caused his followers to riot and attack the capital."

How any of that translates to "high crimes and misdemeanors" is beyond the grasp of my limited (non-existent) legal training.


You can enjoy these links while I enjoy bad television:

No comments: