Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Trump is going to Florida, maybe...

His plan is to move into his golf course property down in Palm Beach but he might have a problem. Seems that the property is not zoned residential and he signed a document saying it would not be used as home.

Of course, Trump has earned a living violating every contract he has ever signed and breaking every promise he has ever made so I don't think the document is going to stop him but that particular town is home to a lot of very, very wealthy people.

One thing I know about wealthy people is they don't like it when someone tries to mess with their peace and quiet.


The Bruins managed to lose yesterday's game and are now 1-2. This is not a great start to their season.

The Bruins are down, the Patriots are out and the Red Sox are looking like their 2021 season won't be any better than their 2020 season. I have no idea how the Celtics are doing because I don't follow basketball.

I don't like basketball. I could never get that giant ball into the little tiny hoop, no matter how hard I tried.


You should check out these links:

No comments: