Friday, January 15, 2021

They are undefeated.

The Bruins held off the Devils last night, winning their first game of the season 3-2. I managed to watch them through two and half periods before I nodded off. When I woke up, the game was over and I went to bed.

They meet again tomorrow at 1:00, which is a much more reasonable time for a sporting event.


As for other sporting events scheduled for this weekend, yes, there is football.

On Saturday, the Packers play the Rams at 4:30 and then the Ravens play the Bills at 8:30. I can assure you that I will probably watch the first game just because it's the Packers. The second game doesn't hold that much appeal to me and it's on late so chances are good I'll probably pass on that one.

On Sunday, the Browns play the Chiefs at 3:00 and then the Buccaneers play the Saints at 6:00. I will watch both those games because not only are they being played at a reasonable time, they promise to be pretty good games.

Now you know what I will be doing this weekend. Isn't that exciting?


I'm going to make some pizzas and then watch some Gold Rush DVRs.

While I do that, you can visit these web servers:

No comments: