Sunday, January 31, 2021

They lost

The Bruins never took the lead last night. They were down 3-1 in the third period when they suddenly remembered that they can't win if they don't shoot. They scored two goals, tying the game 3-3 and that was how it ended.

Unfortunately, the Capitals scored in the sudden-death OT period, winning the game.

Since the Flyers beat the Islanders last night, the Bruins are now in third place in the east, behind the Flyers.

Their next game is tomorrow when they play game two of their two-game set against the Capitals.

They need to win that game...


Looks like we're gonna get some snow tomorrow and Tuesday. I've heard everything from 3 inches to 8 inches.

Suffice to say, I think I'll be making sure The Beast is functional and that my car is covered.

Yes, I have a car cover.

When my daughter moved home, I gave up my garage spot to her and moved my car outside. Since I'm lazy and hate cleaning my car, I put a car cover it when they say it's going to snow. Trust me, it's way easier to clear the snow off the cover than it is to clean it off the car.


You can enjoy these links of you are so inclined:

No comments: