Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Good tip for you

I have never understood when people complained that their arm was sore after they get an injection. I have never been sore after any injection. Ever.

Until today...

Here's my covid vaccination tip of the day for you: When you get your injection, get it in your non-dominant arm.

Man, my right arm felt like someone hit me in the muscle with a baseball bat and it hurt to do pretty much anything that required me to move my arm, which, by the way, is pretty much everything.

Fortunately the soreness went away around 3:00 this afternoon and I am once again back to my usual spry self. Still, I'm going to make sure I get the second shot in my left arm.


Today they started the impeachment trial of Trump and I made the mistake of listening to the opening round of testimony. Jeebus, those people love to listen to themselves talk. Blah, blah, blah.

This is worse than the Watergate hearings...


Another night with no Bruins hockey. The Flyers are playing the Capitals again so I can watch a bit of that if I feel like it but I also have some Gold Rush DVRs in the queue, ready to go, so I'll probably watch them instead.

Oh, and at some point, I need to go clear my driveway. Sure hope The Beast is fully functional.


While I clear my driveway, decide what to watch and eat some dinner, you can click on these:

No comments: