Thursday, February 25, 2021

They keep trying

I'm receiving fewer notices from Amazon about someone trying to reset my password but they are still trying.

I gotta give them credit for being persistent.


I know of at least thirty people that have had covid and of those people, five of them have had issues.

I'm not telling you this because I don't think covid is a big deal. On the contrary, I think covid is a big deal. What I am saying is that covid will kill or critically disable some people but for most of us, it's a survivable disease. I'm also saying that if you are eligible to get vaccinated, you should do so as soon as possible.

Why should you get vaccinated?

Because of those five people that I know, one is dead (he was 63 years old), one spent four weeks in the hospital and still can't walk around without oxygen (he is 67 years old), two of them have trouble catching their breath after a short walk (both are in their 40s) and one of them, my cousins middle child, is being evaluated for heart and lung issues (he's 20 years old).

Trust me, get your shot. Most of us will have no ill effects from covid but you also might be the one that ends up with a lifetime of trying to breath with scarred lungs, loss of muscle strength or swollen heart muscles.


Yes, there is hockey tonight. The Bruins are in New York to play the Islanders.

Since I hung out with the boys last night, I'm kinda tired today and the chances I will make it through all three periods is pretty slim.

While I watch the game, you can click the links:

No comments: