Monday, February 8, 2021

Round 1 is done

I got my first covid vaccination today. It was the Moderna vaccination which is the same one my brother got.

So far, I have not grown a third eye, a second nose or any additional appendages but I do have a strong desire to search the internet for one-hit-wonders from the 1970s...

⧫

As I predicted, the alleged sports experts were wrong and the Buccaneers beat the Chiefs.

Never underestimate Brady. That man knows how to play football.

⧫

The Beast made it through yesterday's snow storm but just barely.

I did my driveway from the bottom up so the first thing I did was the pile left by the plow. I made it through the entire driveway and as I was finishing the swatch in front of my car, the machine died.

I got it restarted and finished up but I'm concerned.

The weather dweebs are predicting 3-6 tomorrow and I'm really concerned it won't make it. Fortunately, I have the new carburetor and if I have to, I'll install it and see how things go.

As I've said, I'm hoping to make it through the winter and do the swap this spring/summer because, well, I hate working on machines in the cold.

⧫

While I try to figure out what to make for dinner this evening, you can check these links out:

No comments: