Monday, February 8, 2021

Round 1 is done

I got my first covid vaccination today. It was the Moderna vaccination which is the same one my brother got.

So far, I have not grown a third eye, a second nose or any additional appendages but I do have a strong desire to search the internet for one-hit-wonders from the 1970s...


As I predicted, the alleged sports experts were wrong and the Buccaneers beat the Chiefs.

Never underestimate Brady. That man knows how to play football.


The Beast made it through yesterday's snow storm but just barely.

I did my driveway from the bottom up so the first thing I did was the pile left by the plow. I made it through the entire driveway and as I was finishing the swatch in front of my car, the machine died.

I got it restarted and finished up but I'm concerned.

The weather dweebs are predicting 3-6 tomorrow and I'm really concerned it won't make it. Fortunately, I have the new carburetor and if I have to, I'll install it and see how things go.

As I've said, I'm hoping to make it through the winter and do the swap this spring/summer because, well, I hate working on machines in the cold.


While I try to figure out what to make for dinner this evening, you can check these links out:

No comments: