Saturday, February 20, 2021

Taxes - Day 2

We got my mother-in-law's taxes done today.

There is only one more day left in my tax marathon.


The NHL decided it would be cool to host some outdor hockey games up at Lake Tahoe. Problem is, it got up to around 40° today and after one period of play, they had to put the game between the Golden Knights and the Avalanche on hold until midnight.

The Bruins and Flyers were scheduled to play at Tahoe at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon but after what happened today, they rescheduled the game to 7:30 tommorow night

It's kind of hard to play hockey on slush. Trust me, I know.

When I was a kid, we played hockey every weekend on a small farm pond we called "Kinney's Pond". We called it that because the farm was owned by Al Kinney. He was a nice guy.

Anyways, when it got into the 40's, the top inch of that ice turned to slush. Don't get me wrong, we still played but not because it was hockey. We played because it was a hell of a slush fight. You can really sling slush a long way with a curved hockey stick.

Good times.


I'm going to find something to eat and then watch some bad television.

Here are some links:

No comments: