Saturday, February 27, 2021

Well that sucked - day 2

The Bruins managed to once again get their ass kicked.

Last night the Rangers ran roughshod over them and the Bruins are now in second place in the east. I don't even want to think about where they are overall in the NHL (9th).

They are not playing good hockey. All of the lines seem confused when they are on the ice, with players skating without paying a lot of attention to where the puck is going. It's good that they are still playing physical hockey but they also need to play intelligent hockey and right now, they aren't doing that.

Relying on the goalie to stop the puck 100% of the time is a bad game plan.


I have once again repaired a side table that my mother-in-law managed to break. This time, instead of making the legs out of some clear pine, I used plywood because I figure if she leans on it again, the plywood will hold up a lot better than the pine.

Yes, it looks like shit but trust me, it's a helluva lot stronger.


So Biden's covid bill has been approved by the senate and it's now in the house.

The senators all added their special addons to the bill and the congress will now add their's to it. As of today, the bill is valued at $1,900,000,000.00 (in government-speak, that's 1.9 trillion) and by the time all the congressmen get through adding their little piece of pork, it'll be worth $2 trillion.

My question is where is Biden going to get the money to pay that $2 trillion bill?

I have a feeling I know where he's going to get it - he's going to tax the shit out of me.


Dinner is ready and I'm going to go eat.

You should think about visiting these:

No comments: