Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Hockey it is

The Bruins are in New York to play the Rangers tonight and I'm really hoping the Bruins win. If they lose, they will have lost to one of the worst teams in the NHL.

I seriously doubt that the Rangers will win but my concern is that the Rangers are due for a win. I'm kinda hoping they stumble into their next win when they are playing anyone other than the Bruins.


My brother received his second dose of the vaccine yesterday and this morning he sent a text that said, "Just so you all know, the 2nd shot is a bitch!"

In order to ease any concerns I might have about getting the second shot, he followed up with, "Don’t worry Steve they also say the reaction is less in the elderly 😂😂😂"

He likes to remind me that I am older than him. A lot older than him...

In other covid news, one of my sisters managed to get vaccinated today. She's a teacher and works in the classroom. If anyone needs to be vaccinated, it's teachers who are teaching in person.

Those kids are nothing more than oversized petri dishes...


Yes, I watched a several minutes of the impeachment hearings today.

While I try to get flush that crap out of my head, you can click on these links:

No comments: