Monday, February 15, 2021

Promises have been made

I heard back from the vaccination coordinator (Boy, are they not happy with the state!) and she informs me that the state will supply them with the "second dose" vaccines for everyone they have already vaccinated. This means I do not have to go hunting down sites that are using the Moderna vaccine.

I gotta be honest with you, this is a load off my mind because I was genuinely concerned about what my options would be. If I couldn't find a suitable "round two" within the recommended 28 days, what are my options?

Do I have to start all over again?

I don't want to start all over again. I hate starting all over again.


Pitchers and catchers report in three days.

Bloom hasn't been flashy or loud but he has been busy. The Red Sox have added several new pitchers, a few outfielders and several infielders.

None of them are huge names but they are all good, steady players who, in the right environment, could suddenly blossom into that guy who came out of nowhere and wowed everyone.

It's possible that Franchy Cordero could be the guy that wow's all of us. I read an article that the Royals think there is a possibility he could become the next David Ortiz - a late-bloomer who becomes one of the most prolific home run hitters in the league.

As long as he doesn't hit into double plays all the time, I'll be happy.


Okay, it's 7:45 and I'm out of things to say.

Here are some links:

No comments: