Friday, February 26, 2021

Well that sucked

The Bruins got their ass kicked last night and are now tied for first in the east. They have also dropped to the eighth slot in the NHL.

I gotta be honest with you, they looked bad. Just pain bad. The passing was non-existent and they just weren't hitting the net with their shots. They also looked tired, like they had no energy.

There is still a lot of season left but as I said earlier in the year, it's easier to stay at the top than it is to climb to the top.


No one tried to reset my Amazon account today but they did try to reset my facebook account. That means my request to delete that damned account has once again been reset.

If you want to delete your facebook account, they tell you, "Oh. Okay. It'll be thrity days before we can delete it. If you want to cancel the deletion, just log back in!" That means every time someone tries to hack that account, facebook sends me a text asking me to approve or deny access. As soon as I deny access, they take me to the account, which means I am logged in and they remove the deletion request.

I dislike Zuckerberg and his damned POS facebook.


This Sunday, the Red Sox will drive 5 miles down the road to CenturyLink Sports Complex and play their first spring training game against the Minnesota Twins.

It doesn't look like NESN is carrying the game (What the hell NESN!?!) but it will be broadcast on WEEI radio. I actually have a small portable radio so hopefully I can listen to it.

On Monday, they will host the Braves and it looks like NESN is going to carry that game.


I'm going to eat some dinner and watch some hockey.

Here are some links that you can waste time looking at:


No comments: