Saturday, February 6, 2021

First place is the best place

After last nights 2-1 win over the Flyers, the Bruins are in first place in the east. They are also tied for first place in the league.

They are currently 11 games into a 56 game season and being in first place at this point means they aren't in a battle to climb the ladder, they are in a battle to stay at the top of the ladder.

Pitchers and catchers report in 11 days and ther Red Sox will play their traditional first spring training game against the Northeastern Huskies in 20 days. The very next day, they will play the Pirates.

Baseball is fast approaching my friends and I am looking forward to watching it.

And before I forget to remind you, the Superb Owl will be played at 6:30 tomorrow evening. I'm rooting for the Chiefs but I suspect the Buccaneers will prevail.


No hockey this evenings so I guess I'll watch The Pacific. It's not as good as the Band of Brothers but it comes close.

Here are a few links for you:

No comments: