Monday, February 22, 2021

Things might be getting interesting

A few years ago, a DA in the Bronx began investigating alleged criminal activity within the Trump organization. I'm not entirely clear on what the alleged criminal activity is. It seems to have something to do with that pron actress Stormy Daniels and maybe some other women but whatever it is, the DA decided they needed Trump's tax returns to aid in its investigation. They issued a subpoena for the records from Trump's accountant and Trump immediately sued to block the subpoena.

I'm guessing he lost in a few courtrooms so Trump decided to take the fight to the Supreme Court of the US. Today the SCOTUS said, "Uh, no. Go away." They don't want to have anything to do with this and I'm thinking it might be because the SCOTUS really only rules on matters of constitutionality, not crime.

The DA can have the tax information but cannot make them public. I suspect that if the court case proceeds and it appears there has been criminal activity, those tax records will end up in the public domain by virtue of the fact they will be entered as evidence in the matter.

If that happens, the Nancy "Psycho" Pelosi, Adam "Robot" Schiff, Jerry "Penguin" Nadler and Richie "I'm Irish! Kiss Me!" Neal are all gonna have a mental orgasm.


The Bruins ran roughshod over the Flyers last night.

When I went to bed at the end of the 2nd period, the Bruins were up 6-2. When I woke up this morning, I found that the final was 7-3.

They are still in first place in the east but have fallen into a tie with the Panthers for third place in the league.

The next game is Thursday at 7:00 when they go to New York to play the Islanders.


I've had my dinner and now I'm watching bad television.

You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: